D.C. Divas Hall of Fame
In conjunction with the team’s historic 15th season, the D.C. Divas announced the formation of the D.C. Divas Hall of Fame. The D.C. Divas Hall of Fame showcases the best and brightest players, coaches, and staff members who have contributed to the D.C. Divas organization throughout the team’s history.
Congratulations to the D.C. Divas Hall of Fame Class of 2020!
Running back/linebacker/tight end Donna Wilkinson
Defensive back/quarterback Kathryn Hemlock
Linebacker Amy Juang
Quarterback Deb Troell
Owners Leah Fahringer and Kelly George
The D.C. Divas Hall of Fame Class of 2019
Kenyetta Grigsby, Allyson Hamlin, Jamie Nicholas, Ashley Whisonant, Owners Paul Hamlin and Julie Hamlin
The D.C. Divas Hall of Fame Class of 2018
Monica Livingston, Ghost Marfull, T.K. Washington, General Manager Rich Daniel
The D.C. Divas Hall of Fame Class of 2017
Alison Fischer, Tara Kallal, Nikki Williams, Gold Club Directors Joyce and George Marfull
The D.C. Divas Hall of Fame Class of 2016
Claudia Hogan, Rachelle Pecovsky, Ivy Tillman, Trainer Nate Randolph
The D.C. Divas Hall of Fame Class of 2015
Gayle Dilla, Vickie Lucas, Tessa Nelson, Coach Ezra Cooper
Hall of Fame Eligibility Requirements
D.C. Divas Hall of Fame Eligibility Requirements (Players)
- Players must have played a minimum of four seasons for the D.C. Divas.
- Players eligible for the 2021 class must be retired as a player from the Divas or any women’s tackle football team since 2017. Note: For the veterans category, players must be retired in 2007 or prior.
- Players eligible for the 2021 class must be retired from service in a non-playing capacity from any other women’s tackle football team for at least two years.
- Players can voluntarily remove themselves from any year’s balloting if they so choose.
D.C. Divas Hall of Fame Eligibility Requirements (Contributors)
- Contributors must have completed a minimum of four years of service for the D.C. Divas.
- Contributors must have either retired from service with any women’s football team at least two years ago or be entering their 15th season of service since joining the D.C. Divas.
- Contributors can voluntarily remove themselves from any year’s balloting if they so choose.
Hall of Fame Election Process
Fan voting: Fans will be given an opportunity to vote for one of 20 pre-selected D.C. Divas Hall of Fame finalists. These finalists have been chosen by the D.C. Divas front office after taking into consideration the previous year’s Hall of Fame voting, and they represent 20 of the best players in Divas history who meet the eligibility requirements outlined above. The finalist who receives the most unique votes from the fans will be automatically elected to the D.C. Divas Hall of Fame. (One vote per person, please.)
Alumni voting: Current and former players, coaches, and staff members of the D.C. Divas in good standing will be able to participate in an alumni vote for the D.C. Divas Hall of Fame. D.C. Divas alumni can vote for any player who meets the above eligibility requirements. The two players receiving the most votes in the alumni election (excluding the player selected by the fans) will be elected to the D.C. Divas Hall of Fame. In addition, Divas alumni will also elect one veteran player and one contributor into the D.C. Divas Hall of Fame.
After the voting has concluded, five former Divas (one fan-elected player, two alumni-elected players, one alumni-elected veteran player, and one alumni-elected contributor) will be publicly announced as the newest members of the D.C. Divas Hall of Fame. These five individuals will be inducted into the D.C. Divas Hall of Fame in a halftime ceremony at an upcoming D.C. Divas home game.